One Piece ~ Nakama's bond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More details about RPG game play

Go down

More details about RPG game play Empty More details about RPG game play

Post  OPnakama Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

To start a RPG adventure, you first need to choose which one to participate in. In the RPG sections of the forum, different settings are presented, categorized by the location of said settings. Each topic will present a situation and the characters present in the situation. If your character is part of the 'characters at start', it is highly recommended for you to participate in that setting. If not, you may always join later in the adventure, when the opportunity is present.

Note: do not make your character appear randomly. If you find no appropriate appearance moment for your character, please tell me by posting a comment in the 'suggestions' section of the forum. You can also PM me.

The time, place, characters and setting will be presented to you by the Game Master at the start of each topic in the RPG forums. From there on, you can decide what happens in the adventure. Example (writting as Zoro):

Zoro decided to leave the noise behind and go up to the crow's nest to train.
"I need to become stronger... so I won't lose again." Zoro thought.

For the dice rolls, on the first post in each topic (setting), per each 5 endurance points, you are allowed to roll one health dice. The amount you got will be added to your hp by the Game Master.

Per each post you write, you can roll one EXP dice, and this applies for every section of the forum after you've created your character and it has been approved by the Game Master. The exp you got will be added to your exp bar.

When in a fight (which the Game Master will announce with a reply), per each post you make during the fight with an enemy (either another member or generated by Game Master), you can roll one attack dice per every 5 strength points and one hit dice. After level 5, you will also be allowed to use skills gotten from character actions by rolling one skill dice per 5 points in skill. You have to precise which skill you are trying to use, and if you roll a number higher than the minimum required for that skill, the skill is successfully used. The Game Master will inform you whether it is successful or not. Note that you cannot use the normal attack and a skill on the same turn (post).

Fights can be obligatory or non-obligatory. If a fight is non-obligatory, you can decide either to participate in the fight or make your character stay out of the fight, by making us know in your post that your character isn't fighting. In that case, you can't roll the attack, hit and skill dices, even if your character stays at the fighting scene to watch. If a fight is obligatory, the characters stated in the fight announcement must participate.

Other actions made by your characters might give you additional objects and exp. The Game Master will inform you with a reply of such things, and they will automatically be added to your exp bar and object list.

When the results of dice roll are taken into consideration by the Game Master and added to your RPG info, the Game Master's post informing about the results of dice rolls will be deleted to keep the forum clean and easy to read. Fights announcements and results and objects discovered will not be deleted.

If you are defeated in a battle (lost all hp), you will be revived with the amount of hp you had before the defeat, but you will lose 10 exp. You cannot participate again in the fight you have been defeated after revival, but you can continue the setting adventure after that fight is over (either with enemy victory or enemy defeated by other characters participating in fight).

That's all (for now)... I hope you understand the game, if not, feel free to tell me by either replying or PM me! sunny
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info
Name: Roronoa Zoro
Level: 3
Health: 64

https://opnakamabond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum