One Piece ~ Nakama's bond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Stranded (Open) Empty Stranded (Open)

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Kurai continued walking along the small island now wondering what she should do. She had been stranded on this small island for about a month now & was lucky to find afew fruit trees. She now stood under a large & thin orange tree shadowing her from the sun as she looked up to it. She sighed gently takeing out afew daggars from her small side pouch & sent it to afew oranges above her, stabbing them, then makeing them fall to the ground. She jumped forward swiftly catching the oranges then jumping into a high tree bedide the orange tree beging to take her small dagger from the fruit & peeling the fruit as she sat down.

As she did this she pulled down her face mask slightly & began eating he fruit peice by peice as she looked to the bright blue sky. She had never been out in the light like this before. & it was kinda nice. Although she perferred the dark creveses of the city, it was still abit nice. She yawned slightly after finishing the orange then placeing her mouth mask back on & continueing to look to the sky.

Getting abit bored with this she reached into her small side bag that held some extra stuff & pulled out a silver flute. Slideing her mouth mask downward abit she brought the mouthpeice to her lips & began playing a soft melody with it. The notes flying around with the wind as if danceing as she did this.
Kuraiyami Hana
Kuraiyami Hana
Loner

RPG info
Name: Kuraiyami Hana
Level: 1
Health: 44

http://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Stranded (Open) Empty Re: Stranded (Open)

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm

"Ouah... What a great song! *-*"

A girl with orange hair was standing beside her and was staring at her.

"I saw you eat some oranges a little while ago, do you still have some?" She asked.

As the mysterious girl disappeard, Nami thought :
'Wasn't this place deserted? Why would someone be here...? This makes no sense. I should go back to the ship.'
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info
Name: Nami
Level: 3
Health: 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 am

Kurai took the flute's mouthpeice from her lips & looked down to the red headed female placeing the flute to her side & pulling the mask back over her mouth she studyed her for a second before she looked at a orange that was by her side, picked it up, & through it down to her before looking back to the sky. Then she came to thinking of how she was here. She turned her head quickly to the ocean & saw a large ship. 'Hmm.. Mabie this could be my trip back home...' She looked down to the female & spoke in a soft voice, "Excuse me, do you think you can take me back to land?" she then continued to sit in the tree waiting for a responce.
Kuraiyami Hana
Kuraiyami Hana
Loner

RPG info
Name: Kuraiyami Hana
Level: 1
Health: 44

http://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum