One Piece ~ Nakama's bond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Childhood meeting

4 posters

Go down

Childhood meeting Empty Childhood meeting

Post  Game Master Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Place at start: Unknown place/island
Characters at start: Any character, young aged (9-14 or maybe older for other characters)
Time: Earlier, before manga starts
Setting: One night in their young age, the characters find themselves at an unknown place which they knew nothing of. There, they meet others and start the quest to go back to their respective homes. How will they succeed? And why does none of them remember what had happened during this strange but fateful adventure?

Game Master
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Childhood meeting Empty Re: Childhood meeting

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:10 pm

At that time, Nami was only 11 years old...

Nami was walking in the valley, searching for oranges. It was her favorite fruit. She was about to get hold of one of them when the temperature suddenly changed.

Only caring about the orange she was about to eat, she didn't hear someone coming... When she got on the ground, she found that the landscape has changed a little. She turned back and found someone watching her.
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info
Name: Nami
Level: 3
Health: 78

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm

The person was a boy looking no older than her with short green hair who was observing her. He was wearing a dark green shirt with a red mark of two crossed swords and pants of the same color. Around his waist was tied a white belt that held three swords, one with a white sheath and the two other were shinai, used in sword-fighting training.

The boy looked somewhat tired and his eyes were kinda red, like if he had cried. His hand was curled up tightly around the hilt of the white-sheathed katana. Seeing Nami's surprised look, he un-tensed a bit and said:

"Hey you, do you know where is this place?" The girl didn't respond and just stared at him. Zoro scowled and turned to leave, but Nami spoke up.

"I'm Nami."

"Zoro."

The girl told Zoro she didn't know where this was, she was eating an orange and just landed here, and that she was thirsty. The green-haired boy lead her towards the direction they came from, saying there was a stream near the bush he landed in while he was taking a nap.

But, even at a young age, Zoro's sense of direction wasn't present.
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info
Name: Roronoa Zoro
Health: 64

https://opnakamabond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Nami and Zoro walked quite a little while from their starting point, but no steam was in view.

"Is the stream still far? I'm getting tired...", said Nami with a weak voice.

"We should be near... we should arrive soon.", responded the sad looking guy.

Nami, who didn't know about the lack of sense of direction of Zoro, followed him obediently because he was the only person she saw since they left the orange tree.

*I want to go home, where is this place? How did I get here?*

She looked hopefully toward Zoro. She wanted an answer at all cost.
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Zoro noticed none of Nami's thoughts and kept walking forward to where he thought the stream was, but he could swear he saw that big boulder at least twice now. Stopping and scratching his head, the boy decided to take another direction. Nami followed him quietly, wondering if they'll ever find the water source.

As Zoro changed direction and started walking again, he heard a yelp far behind him followed by a sploosh, as if someone fell into water. He started running towards that direction, Nami following close behind.
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  dingding132 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 am

And sitting there in the water was young Luffy, only 10 years old, wearing his favorite "ANCHOR" T-shirt and a plain looking pair of pants. He indeed fell off unto the slippery ground, this was just his tenth time. Verifying that his beloved straw hat wasn't damaged, he muttered (or more like shouted) out loud: "Darn! Why is this always happening to me, I'm supposed to be the greatest pirate of the world!"

He then realized that someone was observing him and quickly raised his head and stood up, putting the hat back to its place. The three kids just stared at each other for a whole three minutes. An awkward moment was making his way through when Luffy unexpectedly made a big grin. " Hehe, seems you guys are lost too." No answer, Zoro was giving him an distrusting fierce look and Nami was staring down on the ground not knowing what to say. The straw hat-wearing child, completely unaware of his interlocutors' reaction and continuing to smile: "My Grandpa threw me again in some dangerous random places, I usually get out alive but seems like I'm really out of luck this time."

To tell the truth, Luffy haven't eaten anything for already 3 hours now, he was starving and weakening. Just as when the little boy was going to open his mouth again, a strange sound came out of the woods. Nami screeched out a cry of horror. There it was, a scary-looking weird monster with two big huge horns on top of his head was scrutinizing them from the darkness of the trees, he was hungry too and was considering if these three little creatures were enough to satisfy him.
dingding132
dingding132
Crew member

RPG info
Name: Monkey D. Luffy
Level: 2
Health: 49

Back to top Go down

Childhood meeting Empty Fight announcement

Post  Game Master Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 am

Fight announcement - Opponent appears

Character involved in battle: Luffy, Zoro, Nami
Opponent: Wild Monster
Opponent HP: 15
Opponent strength: 5
Opponent dexterity: 5

Non-obligatory fight.

Game Master
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:50 am

Seeing that the girl was without defense and other boy was probably no better, Zoro, already a fearsome fighter for his age, sighed and drew out the two shinai, carefully putting the katana on the ground, out of reach of the monster.

The young swordsman blocked with the two bamboo swords crossed in an X as the monster tried to skewer them with his horns. Enraged, the enemy began to slash wildly with both his horns and claws, determined to kill the green-haired boy that dared stop him from eating his dinner. Zoro just blocked, dodged, parried, and landed hits when the monster couldn't defend, using the two-sword style he used against her. Only this monster was much weaker and was soon knocked to the ground by Zoro's attacks.

"Heh. The only person I've ever lost to is her, and she's gone." the swordsman muttered to himself.

Last edited by OPnakama on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Childhood meeting Empty Attack results

Post  Game Master Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:50 am

Attack results - Zoro

Hit dice roll: 35 - attack successful
Opponent HP: 15 - 9 = 6

Opponent undefeated.

Game Master
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Childhood meeting Empty Enemy attacks

Post  OPnakama Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Attack results - Wild Monster

Opponent: Zoro
Hit dice roll: 7 - attack successful
Opponent HP: 44 - 1 = 43

Opponent undefeated.

Last edited by OPnakama on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Game Master was unable to post this so I did it for him :P)
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

The monster was back on it's feet (if he has) and attacked Zoro.

"AAH!!!!!!!" Cried Nami when she saw Zoro getting hit. It was her only person, ally that she has right now, the only person... no, there's also the new-coming one, but he's only staring at the monster and Zoro with shining eyes.

Afraid, Nami remembered the orange she took from the tree. Having no other choice, she threw her beloved orange at the monster. It fell on it's head and dealt little damage.

Then, Nami went looking for other projectiles that she may use to help the boy who's protecting her.
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Master Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Attack results - Nami

Hit dice roll: 10 - attack successful
Opponent HP: 6 - 3 = 3

Opponent undefeated.

Game Master
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Childhood meeting Empty Enemy attacks

Post  Game Master Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Attack results - Wild Monster

Opponent: Luffy
Hit dice roll: 11 - attack successful
Opponent HP: 54 - 5 = 49

Opponent undefeated.

Game Master
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post  dingding132 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Luffy that was standing there stunned by Zoro's attacks skill finally made a move. As the monster noticed the little girl and was preparing to attack her, Luffy blocked Nami's way with his stretching arms, with one of his hand on the straw hat and a determined look oh his face, staring at the monster, the little boy shouted: " GomuGomu no... PISTOOOOOL" Luffy used all the energy left inside him to make this blow. It landed on the monster and blew it away.

Nami standed behind the wanna be pirate king and was amazed by both the two boy's fighting skill. Zoro was also taken aback by watching Luffy perform and thought that he was not bad at all. Luffy smiled and said: " So are you guys going to talk now? No, wait I think we need to eat! FOOOOOOOOOD" and as he finished his sentence he rushed directly to the monster, knowing that his two newfound comrades will be following him.
dingding132
dingding132
Crew member

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Master Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Attack results - Luffy

Hit dice roll: 21 - attack successful
Opponent HP: 3 - 10 = 0

Opponent defeated.

Luffy got 15 exp.
Zoro got 15 exp.
Nami got 15 exp.

Game Master
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm

The three of them were staring at the monster, wondering how they could carry it to the fire they prepared.

"We should have thought of it before starting the fire..." Zoro muttered.

"Even if we did, there's no way we can cook it without cutting the meat..." Nami stated.

"I want foooooooood!" shouted Luffy. "Hey green-head, can't you cut it with your sword?" he asked, pointing to Wadou.

"No way! As hell I'm gonna use the sword to cut that!" Zoro objected.

A while after, they somehow found a sharp enough tree branch and the young swordsman used his skills to cut the meat. They were sitting by the fire, eating and talking.

"Hey green-head, your skills are pretty amazing!" grinned Luffy.

"My name is Zoro!" the boy was highly annoyed.

"I'm Luffy and I'm gonna become the pirate king!"

The girl told Luffy she's Nami, and she asked Zoro why was he so careful about the white sword. The boy didn't respond and the conversation was cut, each of the kids lost in their own thoughts.

'I have to go back to the dojo, so I can fulfill my promise to Kuina...'
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 pm

'Maybe I don't have my place here... Those two have such amazing skills... I'm the only one who doesn't know anything about fights. Oh well, at least, my orange dealt some damage (3 hp) Very Happy'

Then, Nami looked up at the sky and thought about all the events of the day. How come she was here? She knew her childhood island really well, but this place is completely different. Was she even on earth?

Then, she had a feeling...

"IT'S GOING TO RAIN! We need to prepare a refuge! Or else, we'll catch a cold!"
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  dingding132 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:56 pm

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm still hungry!" complained Luffy with an utter defeat look. "The sky seems clear to me." Zoro agreed. So the two completely ignored Nami's comment and continued to eat and stay in an awkward silence for a lack of subjects to talk about.

Luffy, unaware of any kind of silence was deep in his thoughts. How could he think that he was going to die here? He's the future Pirate King! This was just one of the many obstacles that would make him a stronger man! Luffy thought this in an attempt to reassure himself, the word dangerous didn't existed in his vocabulary and it won't start existing because of this.

The sky suddenly went from pale blue to deep black... A real storm was making his way trough and it indeed started to rain. Nami, furious, screamed loudly of how the two guys were really idiot and how they should have just listened to her. The girl wasn't that weak after all thought the two guys afterwards, collecting two huge bump on their heads after the beating. The rain was pouring more and more ferociously and really soon, the three little kids were already unable to see each other and their surroundings. Luffy, really angry against himself for not being able to do anything in these circumstances was kicking and punching the air and screaming out again and again: "I'm the future Pirate King! I'm the future Pirate King!" He was forcing his way through a turf of grass when a hand suddenly grabbed his arm.
dingding132
dingding132
Crew member

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 pm

"Don't... don't go! There's... there's a typhoon over there... it's... dangerous..." said Nami with a weak voice.

It seemed like Nami caught a cold. She can instinctively tell the weather and she has a great endurance, but because of everything that happened to her, she was weakened.

She herself didn't know why she caught a cold, it's been raining only for a short while, not even ten minutes.

After calling back Luffy, she fainted, not knowing what happened afterwards.
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Zoro tried to peek through the huge storm that surrounded him. He lost track of his two companions as soon as the downpour started. The young boy could barely distinguish their voices through the rain, the wind and the thunder that just started to roar overhead.

"Nami! Are you okay? Stand up!" Zoro heard Luffy call out these words from a bit on his left. Seems as if Nami fell down, they need help. And they need to find a shelter, or else they would either die of coldness or just get blown away.

Following the voices, Zoro got beside Luffy with much difficulty and both together picked up Nami, who's out cold alright. The boys looked around for a shelter, then the little swordsman remembered that on their way here, he and Nami saw a big boulder that could probably protect them. He screamed over the storm to the raven and headed towards the direction Zoro hoped the boulder was.

Suddenly, as they reached the path towards the shelter, Zoro remembered with a jolt that he had left Wadou behind in the chaos. Blaming himself for forgetting, the green-haired boy let go of the girl and ran back, the storm blinding him.
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 pm

A little or long while later, Nami opened her eyes. The images were blurry, but she could hear the rain still pouring. It didn't took much time to feel like something was weird.

When her sight became clear, she could see that she was under a shelter and that Luffy was still outside, searching for something.

'Seems like the rain's weaker... What a headache!'

She forced herself to sit up and felt an atrocious pain.

'How could I become sick?'

She suddenly realized something.

'It looks like the typhoon stopped... I hope everyone's safe.'

She looked around more precisely and found out that Zoro wasn't there anymore.
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  dingding132 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm

"Zorooooo where are youuuuuuu" Luffy called out, already pretty much out of breath. It has been hours that he have been outside searching for the swordsman. (who was of course, lost, after separating from the two other two kids) Little Nami, even if she was feeling atrocious pain, soon ran over to Luffy and tried to help him find the lost comrade when the wannabe pirate king tripped over something. He then fell really hard on the ground and started to curse. Nami quickly ran, with all what she had left of energy, over to him and discovered that Luffy actually tripped on Zoro's arm!

The little Zoro was on the ground, unconscious, he probably fell down from exhaustion... Nami checked on the tired little boy and thought that it would be wise to let him rest a little bit when suddenly... 'Splash!' Luffy soaked Zoro in water and yelled:" Wake up Zoro! We need you!" Nami wished so hard at that momdent to kill Luffy but didn't find the energy to and could only whisper trough her pain:" Luffy, Idiot..."

Zoro, astonished by the other boy's 'courageous' act, got up and yelped. He ignored the other two and started to run, 'My sword...' the poor little kid thought.
dingding132
dingding132
Crew member

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 pm

"Sword... could it be the one he was using in the battle?" said Nami. "Either way, we must follow him!"

"AAAAAAALRIGHT!!! Wait for us Zoro! We're going to help you!!!!" screamed Luffy.

And then, Nami and Luffy ran after the swordsman and looked around, hoping to find a sword. They were searching like that for hours and nothing sharp in view...

They decided to rest under a shelter... when Nami realized something.

"AAAAH!!! We were turning in round around the same place!!!!! This is OUR shelter!"
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Zoro stopped running and looked around. Indeed, this was the big rock he mentioned to Luffy.

"But... but... I was sure this was the way to that fire we started!" exclaimed Nami. "I'm never wrong in orientation!"

"Either you were wrong this time, or if you had perfect confidence..." Zoro stopped mid-sentence and the other two leaned in to listen.

"... or this is a weird, weird island, making us turn in circle for a purpose. Anyways, I need to find that sword, so we gotta find whoever that's cursing us and fix him up. I still have my two shinai here."
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:38 pm

"I'm confident that I never got lost." stated Nami "So the second option seems to be the good one. WAAAAAAH!!!"

Nami fell on the ground, cryring.

"What am I going to do?!?!?!"

A little while later:

"AH! I know! We're going to search for ROCKS!"
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down