One Piece ~ Nakama's bond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A three people adventure ~ Luffy, Zoro and Nami's start

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A three people adventure ~ Luffy, Zoro and Nami's start - Page 2 Empty Re: A three people adventure ~ Luffy, Zoro and Nami's start

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:27 pm

"Oh well... can't we just go away? I have a treasure to find." said Nami, exasperated by the fact that they couldn't get the body, person, or whatever out of under the barrier.

She look towards the direction of the top of the mountain and yelled. "AAAAAAAH!" She was pointing her finger toward the top of the mountain. "There's no shining thing anymore! How could this be???"

She fell on the ground, sad and unhappy. "My treasure... Why? WHY???"

She remembered the rock and ran in direction of Luffy. She took the plain rock from his hand and threw it at the barrier. She became really surprised when...
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info
Name: Nami
Level: 3
Health: 78

Back to top Go down

A three people adventure ~ Luffy, Zoro and Nami's start - Page 2 Empty Re: A three people adventure ~ Luffy, Zoro and Nami's start

Post  dingding132 Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

The barrier shuffled away right before Luffy's eyes, just as if the branches and leaves could move by themselves. The rock began glowing again and the weird guy that was stuck in the barrier finally got free but was still unconscious.

Luffy screamed a cry of victory when he saw what was behind the bushes :a castle! "OOOOOH SUGEEEEE~~ I decided, we're going into this castle! This is going to be fun!" the captain said enthusiastically. The castle looked like it went right out of a fairytale, there was a little fountain at the middle of the front place and everywhere you looked, you could see bushes and sculptures of weird symbols that no one of the crew understood. The marble mansion was white with a pink roof and there were a sign on the front door saying: 'Welcome to Weirdlington!' The only things that missed to this magical place were a unicorn popping out of the bushes and a rainbow on top of the castle. Nami was quite delighted by the idea of entering this pretty castle while Zoro sighed and told to himself that it was only captain's orders.

Just as the three pirates crossed past the fountain, the ignored stranger stood up and with a panicking voice cried out: "NOOOOOO! DONT GO INSIDE!!!!!"
dingding132
dingding132
Crew member

RPG info
Name: Monkey D. Luffy
Level: 2
Health: 49

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Zoro and the crew paused, looking back at the man who's sitting up and removing the remains of the flying machine from his wings.

"Don't go into the castle!" he repeated. Zoro eyed him curiously and asked why. The short man wearing dirty clothes didn't respond right away.

"Maybe it's hunted?" the swordsman said, terrifying Nami.

Seeing that the stranger was hesitating, Zoro turned around and walked further towards the castle. Luffy shrugged and followed, shouting for adventure. Their navigator followed, shaking but straightened up as the prospect of treasure in the beautiful castle.

"Wait!"

The three turned around once more and saw the man following them.

"The castle isn't hunted, and I doubt you'll get anything good from going in it. I'll tell you the truth: there's a secret passage inside that leads to the depths of the mountain you can see behind it."

The Straw Hats lifted their head, and Zoro wondered how could he not have noticed the mountain at all. He was pretty sure they were walking away from it...

"The depths of the mountain is very dangerous, you shouldn't..."

Luffy wasn't listening anymore. "Sugeeee! We're going IN!"

"Wait, at least let me come too!" the short man shouted, and followed the Straw Hats.

Meanwhile, Zoro was deep in thoughts.

'He wouldn't let us go, but he wants to go himself? He seems to have wanted to go inside the castle since the start, with that shining rock to destroy the barrier and those equipments he has... And why was that flying thing chasing him? Can we really trust this man?"
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info
Name: Roronoa Zoro
Health: 64

https://opnakamabond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm

"Wait!" Nami yelled at the little group.

She ran toward the entrance and searched actively for something...

"Found it!!" She yelled, full of herself, taking in her hands the glowing mysterious rock. "It was actually rather easy to find it. Very Happy It's shining!"

Just as she said that, the rock began to lose it's shining intensity until all the glowing disappears...

"What a shame... I'd like to have a shining rock in my inventory. Oh well, I'll keep it. Maybe we'll have to use it later!"

Nami turned herself in direction of inside the castle, seeing that the other people were waiting for her. She looked once again at the outside of the palace, with shining eyes.

'I'm sure that even if I don't have a glowing rock, I could still find some shining pieces of gold! Hehehe... After all this IS a castle!'

And with that, Nami ran happily toward her crew members and the mysterious man.
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  dingding132 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm

As they were walking towards the caslte, Luffy turned to the stranger they just encountered and asked out of curiosity:
" -So what's your name Ojisan? The man, making a polite gesture with his hand as to announce himself, called out proudly,
-Ah, my name is Abubidoudadidadou, but you may call me Abudi to make it easier.
-Wow, that's a funny name, laughed Luffy" Abudi then smirked and continued his path to the castle.

The captain and his crew walked to the castle's main entrance and was ready to crack the door open when Abudi suddenly called out again: " No! Don't do that!" He pushed Luffy away and he knocked on the big pink door. It was amusing to see how the three pirated looked all really surprised with the same face when they saw a maid appearing behind the castle's door. She was wearing a tablecloth, a black skirt and whatever else a usual maid would wear. "Welcome to the Weirdlington castle, may I ask what have three gentlemen and one lady came here to mind?" the maid said in an old fashioned and strange way. "We would just like to visit her Majesty, the Princess of Weirdlington, said Abudi quickly" After hearing this, the maid was quite surprised and then told them to come inside. "Oooh, SUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Luffy exclaimed when the whole castle's interior appeared before his eyes. The women then led the captain, his crew and Abudi through a series of stairs and corridors to finally reach a huge room, decorated with gold and silver flowers, furniture and paintings.

The inside of the castle was really splendid, its owner had to be really rich with the numbers, gold status. gold stairs, gold furniture, golden clocks, golden doors he owned. Beside of being hugely engorged with golden decorations, the many rooms of the mansion all had freshly watered flowers and were filled with paintings. This was like a dream come true to Nami, Zoro didn't even realize where they were (because he was still thinking about how Abudi already knew that there was a princess living here) and Luffy, well Luffy was jumping up and down with his eyes turning into two littles stars just like Nami's. "WAAAAA Oh! Quick, come see this Nami! And this! And that! OOOOOh and THIS! SUUGEEEE~~~~"

The 'happy' little crew suddenly heard footsteps that were slowly coming louder and coming in their direction, it had to be the princess!
dingding132
dingding132
Crew member

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Nami was walking besides the three men, with eyes shaped like bellies ($.$ -> those are Bs). She looked around and thought about what she could ask as gift from the princess. There was soo many shining objects!

She got the sudden envy to yell "Sugeii" like Luffy does, but just by looking at his stupid expression, she decided to only say:

"Wooooow... So... shiny!"

And then, there was the footsteps sound, she catched her eyes and forced herself to look foward only to see...
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm

"Gwah!" Zoro exclaimed when he saw what they thought were the princess. Only the person... thing in front of them was... a Namahage (long hair monster)?!

The three of them gaped as the Namahage took off its mask and revealed a girl's face. The girl was normal looking, not as pretty as the princesses of fairy tales, but she had an air of authority, Zoro thought, even with her childish acts.

"Did I scare you?" the girl laughed.

"The princess has a cosplay fetish, as it seems," whispered the man, Abudi. "She likes to surprise her guests with that scaaaary costume..."

'That stuff isn't scary at all! She just surprised us! I mean, what kind of princess does that!' the first mate ranted inwardly.

"Excuse me, your majesty," began Abudi. "We're here for a special request. May I talk to you in private please?"

The crew was intrigued. What did this man want? They weren't sure about his goals. They didn't even know there was a princess living in the castle!

"Sure," she replied. "Follow me."

The princess left, Abudi following behind. As the young girl left, Zoro was sure he saw a wisp of a smirk that meant nothing good on her delicate features.
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Nami, while following the others, looked around the house. It was magnificient. A lot of colors and a lot of worthy things to steal.

'When we quit, it's sure that I'll take a souvenir with me <3. For the moment I'll just wait'

Then, she turned her attention to the lead. She was a girl, a little bit shorter than her and had longer hair. As Nami stared at her back, the girl suddenly turned over and said:

"Yes? May I help you?"

"Hum... no. It's okay."

Then the girl turned back, with a little smile on her face.

'This girl's pretty average.Her face is normal, her haircut is really normal... and her voice is kinda... slow and clear. Better not mess up with her. Oh well, she doesn't seem dangerous. Wait a second... This smile... Was she making fun of me?'

When she came back on earth, she saw Zoro who were spacing out. She saw him quitting the group quietly without even noticing himself. An absolute directioness guy... *sigh*
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 am

While following the girl that lead them, Zoro was wondering all the while what could Abudi and that princess be doing in private. There's something Abudi didn't tell them about this castle, this mountain... After some thoughts, the swordsman yawned loudly and decided to leave the matter as it is and wandered away from the group without noticing it himself.

The green-haired man turned into a hallway filled with doors. He peeked into a few of them, finding nothing more but a couple of paintings, some sculptures, all the rooms looked like gallery rooms. Zoro got bored soon enough and walked away, but stopped dead in front of a room he'd missed before.

'What... what is that... this place!' Alarm bells rang inside the swordsman's head.

"Zoro! You dummy, stop getting lost!" Nami's voice screeched through Zoro's racing mind. The navigator dragged the first mate away by force, not noticing the room he was staring into.

Back with the group, Zoro tried to tell Luffy and Nami about what he'd seen, but the young lady leading them was observing him, sometimes giving him a small smile. She knew that Zoro have seen something he shouldn't.

"Everyone, please wait in this room for the princess and sir Abudi to return."

The girl led the three pirates into a waiting room with fancy furniture, and didn't leave their side for even one moment.
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:59 am

'Waiting for the princess, hun? So she wasn't the princess...'

Nami was looking at their guide and saw the little smile still on her face. She watched her with attention, without the little girl noticing it.

'Why is she with us all the time? Why does she keep on checking our movements? And above all, why does Zoro has such an expression of seriousness on his face?'

Those questions were still in her brain when she turned her attention toward Luffy, who doesn't sense even a little bit of the tension in the waiting room.

'God... how long are we going to wait for those people? I'm bored.'
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  dingding132 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Hours seemed to have passed for Nami, Zoro and Luffy, Abudi and the girlish little princess still haven't come back. Luffy yawned, feeling a little bit hungry. He was getting really bored and soon realized that besides of the pretty things and beautifully decorated rooms, the castle wasn't at all exciting.

After some sort of reflexion he turned to the girl that led them there and said in a bored tone: " Heeey, so uh when are they returning, I mean Abudi-san and that strange girl? Can we go now?" The guide wasn't responding, with the same identical little smile, she hasn't budged at all since Abudi and the mighty little princess left the room. Her placid face was abnormally white and polished. Luffy, still waiting for an answer, got closer to her and poked her face. The girl then fell over the boy, still with the same scary little smile on her face. The captain's eyes suddenly got wide and shouted: " WAAAA! That girl has frozen! Even her skin is like plastic! Quick! Quick! Help her!" Nami, hearing Luffy's alarmed shouts, turned her head around and without even trying to understand, kicked the poor little girl away. The little women's head divided itself from the body, still with the now creepy smile on. Luffy's eyes now even got wider. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NAAAMII WHAT DID YOU DO YOU KILLED HER! affraid " the captain screamed with his jaw dropping unto the floor.

The navigator turned back, fists clutched, and punched Luffy right on his face. "It's a freaking mannequin! You Idiot!"
dingding132
dingding132
Crew member

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Nami looked around the room and ran toward the door.

"ARG! I won't open! Luffy, punch the door! Zoro, try to break the doorknob!" ordered Nami.

'If I'm right, we are prisonners...What do they want from us? I knew that Abudi already knew the princess... What will happen to uuuus????'

She looked at the two guys who were still trying to break the heavy door.........
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  OPnakama Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"Oh my, what are you doing?" a girl's voice sounded behind the three pirates focused on breaking the door. It was the young princess.

"Er... we were just..." rambled Nami.

"We were just trying to get out by breaking the door." stated Luffy, matter-of-factly, earning him twin slaps on the back of his head by his nakama.

"Did we keep you waiting too long that you guys got bored enough to try and escape?" It was Abudi, coming in the room behind the princess. Only then Zoro noticed that both of them entered by another door than the one they were trying to break, and behind the half-open door he could see the hallway with its decorations the false maid led them through... but he was sure, positive that they had been trying to break down the door they used to come in.

'What does this mean? Am I seeing double, or something strange is happening with this castle and its habitants?' the swordsman thought, the sight of that room and the little teasing smile of the princess still printed in his mind.
OPnakama
OPnakama
Pirate King

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Nami_Lilasblanc Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Nami looked at the princess...
'She looks pretty similar to that guide with the freaky smile... She has a freaky smile too. Br.....'

"Hm... Can I know what's the meaning about that dummy over there?" asked Nami.

"That girl needed to rest a bit and we didn't want you to feel lonely." answered Abudi.

"Then why did you lock the door? And why did we wait such a long time?" continued Nami.

Then the princess began to talk...
Nami_Lilasblanc
Nami_Lilasblanc
Starter Pirate

RPG info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2